The Accredited Distributors group held its annual trade show last Friday, timed to tie in with The Distributors’ biannual conference.
After the trade show, guests were invited to change into cocktail wear, complete with masquerade masks, and to meet at several locations in Melbourne where they would be collected by coach and taken to an undisclosed location.
Invited guests were then dropped at the Eureka Skydeck 88 building and conveyed to the 88th floor where the cocktail party was held.
Industry members were welcomed with cocktails, finger food and live entertainment amid the spectacular surrounds.
During the night, Accredited Distributors Managing Director Craig Bain and Executive Director Stuart Hobbs announced the winners for their awards.
The winners were:
- Best Stand Gold Sponsor: Red Bull.
- Silver: Frucor.
- Bronze: AIT Australian International Traders
- Most Outstanding Support for Accredited for a Supplier over $1m: Snack Brands Australia.
- Most Outstanding Support for Accredited for a Supplier under $1m: CTC.
- Inducted into Accredited Hall of Fame Trade Show: Bundaberg.
- 20 Years’ Service to Accredited Trade Show: Mars Chocolate.
- 20 Years’ Service to Accredited Trade Show: Nestle.
Look for more coverage of the trade show in our August issue of Convenience World.